Edward James Olmos & Latino Literacy Now present
the (Your Company Name) Latino Book & Family Festival
(or words of your choosing to similar effect)
Together with your marketing team and your advertising agencies we will craft a unique strategy, or adapt your current strategy, to fully integrate your marketing objectives into the Latino Book & Family Festival.
1. Prior to Festival
- √ Only one Title Sponsorship is available for each Festival venue. Exclusivity is guaranteed. (No other company in your category may participate at any level without your consent).
- √ A dedicated press release will be sent to discuss your involvement with each Festival you are sponsoring. This effort will be exclusively for your company.
- √ Logo with priority positioning in all advertising and marketing materials.
- √ 25% of print media budget will be spent on a separate advertising campaign devoted to your involvement in the Latino Book & Family Festival.
- √ Your logo, with an interactive link to your Web site, will be posted on the Festival’s Web site.
- √ Banner advertising on our Web site for 9 months.
- √ Logo placement on 6 editions of Insider, our newsletter sent to over 5,000 opt-in subscribers.
2. On Site
- √ One Mega booth with priority placement, with attendee access from as many sides as feasible. Exact size to be determined by your needs and venue. Multiple exhibit areas are also possible to maximize attendee access.
- √ Attendee on-site survey will be branded with your logo and you will have the opportunity to place up to three questions in the survey.
- √ All programs, posters, flyers and stage and aisle signage will contain either your company name or, where feasible, your logo.
- √ Authors may be arranged to sign autographs in your pavilion.
- √ Four banners will be created and placed strategically in the exhibit area.
3. After Festival
- √ Demographics and attendee data obtained via the on-site survey will be made available exclusively to the sponsor.
- √ Detailed report on media, marketing efforts and attendees, including photos, sent within 10 days of completion of each festival.